April 21, 2018

Oh Looky

Hello, I'll be posting several blog post with "Oh Looky" in the name.  I haven't been active with this blog for the two main reasons:  I have a sucky internet and good natural lighting is almost inexistent where I live right now so all my photos are crappy.  I'll also be honest, I think I already exhaust all the girly stuff in me (when I started this blog, I really pulled the girly/drag queen in me).

In reality, I'm not really girly and I'm mostly using skincare products just to delay the signs of aging and for my skin not to crack because of dryness.  As for makeup, well it's mostly because of curiosity and the pressure from this world for me to be someone defined by the society.  I mostly wear base makeup now for the SPF purpose and a little bit of lipstick for color.

I still wanted to share all the skincare and makeup that I use but unlike before, my posts will be very short and without swatches and detailed photos.

Yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)