May 31, 2017

And Another One! This Time From It's Skin


I have another reco serum/essence/ampoule for those who are just diving into the korean skincare world and it's cheaper compared to the Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum.  It's the Power 10 Formula CO Effector with Phyto Collagen from It's Skin.

But of course, this is just based on my opinion and personal experience.  Products that works for me might not work for you.

This is a bit thicker and stickier than the Innisfree but the effect is almost the same.  It's as moisturizing but a half step lower when it comes to nourishing but it makes it up to it by making my skin softer.  And since this serum is thicker, I only need half of the pipette to cover my face and neck.  And because it's cheaper (average $10), I sometimes layer it but not up to 7 times like what I do with the Hatomugi Skin Conditioner.

It's Skin Power 10 Formula CO Effector is best for those with dry skin but other skin type can still use it, just reduce the amount and you can also mix it up with other serums that are in the same line depending on your skin concern.  As for me, I find it most effective when I use it alone.

Unfortunately, I can't explain the scent of this one but it definitely has fragrance to it but it's not that irritating and it's in a glass packaging which resembles vials.  I'm looking at pictures online, and the Power 10 line looks good when they are lined together, makes me want to get the others (please no, stop self).

The Claim:
"High potency serum quenches skin; phyto collagen reverses and prevents the effects of premature aging; superbly hydrating to relieve dryness and avert dullness; creates a soft veil for long-lasting hydration and vibrancy; penetrates deeply for a healthy glow"

Full Ingredients:
Hydrolyzed Extensin, Water, Bytylene, Glycol, Glycerin, Polyglutamic Acid, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Disodium, Edta, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance

*source BeautyMnl

p.s.  my photos go blurry when I upload them on blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)